เมนู

ขอวิธี สมัคร Vip หรือ yostore หน่อยครับ
มือสมัครเล่น
เป็นสมาชิกเมื่อ:
27/1/2008 10:40
กลุ่ม:
สมาชิก
โพส: 57
ผมใช้ รุ่น 1000H ต้องทำยังไงมั่งครับ Member ID กับYOStore code ดูตรงไหนครับ ขอวิธีใช้ด้วยนะครับ ขอบคุณครับ

โพสเมื่อ : 13/9/2008 14:03
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: ขอวิธี สมัคร Vip หรือ yostore หน่อยครับ
มือใหม่
เป็นสมาชิกเมื่อ:
13/9/2008 13:18
กลุ่ม:
สมาชิก
โพส: 13
สำหรับ yostore ลองทำตามนี้เลยนะครับ ^^

How can I activate the service of Eee Storage?

Answer:
Q1:My Eee PC model is 901 / 1000?
Yes:Go to Q2
No:Go to Q3

Q2:Is there the 16 characters activation code at the lower right corner of Eee PC user guide?
Yes:Go to Answer 1
No:Go to Answer 2

Q3:Is there the “Eee Storage icon” on my Eee PC desktop?
Yes:Go to Answer 3
No:Go to Answer 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer 1
You can visit http://www.eeestorage.com/member/active/ to activate the service of Eee Storage by the activation code (the O and I are capital letter) and apply the personal ID/PW, so that you will enjoy the full benefits of membership by simply completing the registration process.

Answer 2
Eee Storage is pre-installed to Eee PC 701SD/900/900A/901/904HD/904HA/1000/1000H。
You are the Automated Account user and system will set up a default account for you on the first launch of Eee Storage. You can use Eee Storage as an ordinary storage space, but you can not enjoy the full functions of Eee Storage like sharing.

If you already have an Automated Account and want to access sharing functions, you will be prompted to set up personal account and password. Just fill in some your personal information and you can upgrade to a Full account for free.

After upgrading to Full account, not only can you have a personal account and password, but you can enjoy the full functions of Eee Storage.

Answer3
My Eee PC model is 900/1000H:You will have the 20G/10G Eee storage service .Please provide us of your Eee PC model and S/N by email: contact@yostore.net,we will reply the activation code to you.
My Eee PC model is 701 or other non 900/1000H model:Eee Storage currently is pre-installed to selected Eee PC models. For users of other Eee PC models, we are planning to expand Eee Storage services to these models.
For non-Eee PC users, trial service will come soon.

ที่มา: http://yostore.net/faq/?user=guest

โพสเมื่อ : 13/9/2008 15:19

มือสมัครเล่น
เป็นสมาชิกเมื่อ:
14/9/2008 7:40
กลุ่ม:
สมาชิก
โพส: 25
ตอนนี้ asus ให้ download progran EEE Storage จาก Web asus แล้วครับ ให้ไป download EEE Storage มาลงที่เครื่องก่อน แล้วจะได้พื้นที่ประมาาณ 10 G ครับ

แนบ ไฟล์:

jpg  eee storage1.JPG (0.00 KB)

jpg  eee storage.JPG (0.00 KB)

โพสเมื่อ : 14/9/2008 7:52

มือใหม่
เป็นสมาชิกเมื่อ:
25/8/2008 20:43
กลุ่ม:
สมาชิก
โพส: 15
code แปะอยู่ตรงมุมล่างขวาของคู่มือในกล่องอะค่ะ

โพสเมื่อ : 15/9/2008 23:18

มือสมัครเล่น
เป็นสมาชิกเมื่อ:
27/1/2008 10:40
กลุ่ม:
สมาชิก
โพส: 57
คู่มือ ของผม ว่างเปล่าครับไม่มีเลข อะไรเลย ขูดก็ยังไม่โผล่ ดูในกล่องหมดแล้วไม่มีเลยครับ

โพสเมื่อ : 16/9/2008 10:39

[ค้นหา ขั้นสูง]