เมนู

สามอีึ 701 มันไม่อ่าน sd card ขอความช่วยเหลือครับ
มือใหม่
เป็นสมาชิกเมื่อ:
25/6/2008 18:45
กลุ่ม:
สมาชิก
โพส: 3
คือว้า ผมได้เอา micro-sd มาใส่มันก็ไม่ยอมอ่าน พอถอดมันออก แล้วเอา sdcard อันที่ใช่ประจำมาเสียบ มันก็ไม่อ่านไปด้วย ขี้นว่า error file manager
you do not have enough permissions to read /home/user/mmc-sd ท่านใดพอทราบสาเหตุ หรือวิธีแก้ไขบ้างไมครับ เจ้าตัวmicro-sd ของผมเสียบกับ คอมตัวใหญ่ไม่มีบัญหานะครับ ปกติเสียบอยู่ในมือถือ พอดีจะเอารูปมาใส่เจ้าอี เลยเป็นแบบนี้

โพสเมื่อ : 21/8/2008 9:44
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: สามอีึ 701 มันไม่อ่าน sd card ขอความช่วยเหลือครับ
มืออาชีพ
เป็นสมาชิกเมื่อ:
28/1/2008 16:57
จาก กทม.
กลุ่ม:
สมาชิก
โพส: 201
Thanks,
Creating the /media worked for me........

http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?id=2638

พยายามหน่อยนะครับ ขี้เกียจแปล มันยาวมาก

โพสเมื่อ : 21/8/2008 22:32
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: สามอีึ 701 มันไม่อ่าน sd card ขอความช่วยเหลือครับ
มืออาชีพ
เป็นสมาชิกเมื่อ:
2/8/2008 22:18
กลุ่ม:
สมาชิก
โพส: 426
ตามlinkพี่ข้างบน คุณ farpavilions เขาว่าอย่างงี้ (ไม่มีปัญหาหรอกค่ะแต่อยากรู้เหมือนกัน) ยังมีวิธีอื่นอีกมั้ง ใช้วิธีไหนบอกด้วยนะค่ะ ขอให้สำเร็จ

"I think I can help -- after googling for hours I came up with a workaround and my SD card is now readable again, without my having to reformat for the umpteenth time. Since I'm a Linux newbie, I'd appreciate it if the experts could let me know if this method is correct -- it worked for me but I'm writing the instructions from memory and may have the sequence mixed up.

First, you need to mount the SD card manually, since the eeepc is not reading it automatically.
1.) Create a folder in /home/user that you can mount the SD card to. Open File Manager --> go to /home/user --> create a new folder. My new folder is /home/user/Farpavilions, substitute the following instructions with your own folder name.

2.) Insert your SD card, which your eeepc will refuse to read. Open up the console (CTRL + ALT +T) and type "sudo mount /dev/sdb1 /home/user/Farpavilions"

Once this is done, I *think* you should be able to access and read the file from File Manager.

3.) If you don't want to have to mount the card manually everytime you reboot, follow the Wiki instructions for disabling device detection at http://wiki.eeeuser.com/howto:tempdisab ? detection. I used the "disable at startup only function" to allow me to automount other devices eg. flashdrives. If you do this and subsequently want to unmount the device, make sure that you manually unmount the SD card by typing "sudo umount /home/user/Farpavilions" in the console.

4.) I suspect this is optional, but to make sure that you set the right permissions for reading/writing to SD cards, follow these instructions:
http://wiki.eeeuser.com/howto:sd_permissions

And if you really really want to make sure, you could also go to the new specified folder ("/home/user/Farpavilions" in my example), open up a console, and type in "sudo chmod -R 777".

Once you've done all this, you should be able to access your SD card directly from File Manager upon reboot. If for any reason your permissions are still giving you grief, you can probably work around it by using File Manager (Administrator) instead. "

GOOD LUCK !!

โพสเมื่อ : 21/8/2008 23:05

[ค้นหา ขั้นสูง]